I'll show you this now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
LOL...so I guess you are not planning on knitting or crocheting anytime soon :lol::lol::lol:

Very nice work, Eagle! Let me know what museum it goes in so I can check it out :)

Chris
Screw the museum, this is one "Pentarsia" I am going to get paid for and I am going to know who is buying it.

Well then dunk me in a pickle barrel and call me pickled - cause now I'm stumped :drunken_s Is it a painted picture then? I'm pretty sure, my son could paint that with one of those magnifier head sets. I'll ask him when he gets back home.

Each line you see is a pice of wood cut in with a scroll saw and no there won't be any tutorials.

Ok well I hang out and see what becomes of this thread. Cool pen there Eagle :icon_thum
Not a pen... yet:roll:

cskipper

Cathy
Eagle - that is stunning! Is anyone we know buying it? May I ask what blades you used on your scroll saw?

Last edited:

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Eagle - that is stunning! Is anyone we know buying it? May I ask what blades you used on your scroll saw?

It will be too big to be stunning this is one big sucker of a pen.As far as who is buying it, some one with deep pockets.
Blades?
I dunno are they different?

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Oh, that is huge! I thought it was about half that size. Still one of the finest mosaics in wood that I have ever seen. :eusa_clap

Thanks But I have named this technique
"Paintarsia" which is not to be confused with"Pentarsia"
This pen below is an example of"Pentarsia" the name of the pen is "One for Giving"
The components are a Baron which is a much smaller pen. I did this one over a year ago, and no there is not a tutorial on this one either.
Pentarsia%20(Medium).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS