If someone had to win . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
CONGRATULATIONS ALAN!!!
We all knew that you could do it. There was some stiff competition in the running.

YOU ROCK!!!!!

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations Alan, it is nice to see you getting recognition for your hard work and ideas. I guess a Woodcraft shopping trip will be in your near future :wsmile:

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Congratulations Alan, it is nice to see you getting recognition for your hard work and ideas. I guess a Woodcraft shopping trip will be in your near future :wsmile:

Thanks! I've been leafing through the WC catalog all evening. :eusa_danc I've been thinking of finally building a traditional woodworking bench so will need a nice Veritas face and maybe a dual screw end vise! One thing about woodworking, there are no shortages of places to put your money. Does Woodcraft in Raleigh stock 8/4 hard maple?

M

McRabbet

Congratulations, Alan! All those beautiful Oak cabinets and your innovative shop features have garnered some well-deserved kudos! Well done!

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Thanks! I've been leafing through the WC catalog all evening. :eusa_danc I've been thinking of finally building a traditional woodworking bench so will need a nice Veritas face and maybe a dual screw end vise! One thing about woodworking, there are no shortages of places to put your money. Does Woodcraft in Raleigh stock 8/4 hard maple?

Yes. I have a board from there. They liked it a lot ($$) but if you have a gift certificate it would not be as painful.

BTW, thou rockest much! :icon_thum:icon_thum :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

sawduster

New User
Robert
YOU [pie]ROCK !!!![/pie]

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :tool: :tool: :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1 :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :kermit::icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
My fav comment:

Of course features like those are beyond the pale for most woodworkers, who won’t have the engineering savvy, budget, or patience to install them. :icon_thum

Bob Buchholz

New User
Bob Buchholz
As good as the write-up, pictures and the judge's comments are, they really don't do your shop justice.

Congratulations!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congratulation Alan. All that hard work and innovation paid off. Nice to see someone local and also a NC WW'er win a contest.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
OUTSTANDING!!!

Alan, congratulations on your very well desesrved award. I look forward to the day when I can see your shop in person.

Regards,

Scott

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Congratulations!!! Very well deserved, and I sincerely mean that!!

Now, it is time for you to build something in there!!!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS