I'd like to say.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtSnafu

Libraries
Scotty
....thank you to everyone who helped put together the picnic, and for all the folks who brought food for the feast.

The food and the company were all very good. :icon_thum
The two of us really enjoyed the gathering.

Again - Thanks!

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I as well would say thanks to all involved with todays events. It was super to see old friends and make some new ones, food and fellowship were well recieved and mother nature gave us a beautiful day . Again thanks to all.

Thanks Mark

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I ain't drivin' 90 miles for a hot dog.

But I'll go almost anywhere to see my friends and have a great day like today.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I missed you all so much. I'm glad the food was a hit! I wish I had asked Tim to bring some home for me:( Like Mike, I'd go as far as needed to see my friends. Dick sends his apologies for having to keep me home today!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
What a wonderful day. :eusa_danc Plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of good food, and great company. Like Mike said, the drive is irrelevant when you consider the friends you make.

Bill

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Had a great day. Meet old friends and made new ones. Can't ask for much better.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I enjoyed the day as well. Although I didn't get to speak or chat with everyone there, I'm glad everyone was able to have a good time and get home safely. I did get to look at Alan's new jig, and it is a rather impressive setup. I was also able to take a strolling glance at the impressive segmented turnings and other items on the 'drag & brag' table.
I hope SOMEONE was able to get some pics and get them downloaded soon. With cooking burgers & dogs and doing door prizes, a camera was a little far from my priorities. Sorry for those that couldn't make it and I hope their circumstances improve and they are able to make our next picnic. I'd still like to consider another Fall Picnic in the western part of the state, preferably in the Asheville/Hendersonville area. We'll talk about that later.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
A good time was had by all I think. I certainly enjoyed myself and ate too much. Things just looked too good to pass up, seconds, thirds. Stop.

Really enjoyed meeting other folks and I also enjoyed seeing Alan's jig and hearing about the development process from him in person.

Let's do it again. :gar-Bi

- Ken.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I didn't come to the picnic for the food, but then I didn't pass it up either. It was really great to meet some "OLD" friends, and some new. It has been a very busy and demanding week for Beth and I, and my "tank" was almost on the E mark. We had to leave there to fulfill another social obligation, and then yet another today, that we are leaving for now. Fortunately, these are all very pleasurable social events, happening at the same time. Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon. Happy sawdusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS