I was at Wall Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Made a trip to wall lumber the other day and saw some wood way up high it was 3-4 huge slabs of wood like 42 inches wide about 20 feet long. I asked what it was and he told me and said they were 1000 dollars each. It was some kinda tree from the Rain forest in Africa. Wish I could remember. I asked if they had sold any and He said 2. The guy who owns Curlys harley used them for a counter top.

J

jeff...

Made a trip to wall lumber the other day and saw some wood way up high it was 3-4 huge slabs of wood like 42 inches wide about 20 feet long. I asked what it was and he told me and said they were 1000 dollars each. It was some kinda tree from the Rain forest in Africa. Wish I could remember. I asked if they had sold any and He said 2. The guy who owns Curlys harley used them for a counter top.

Next time your up there pick me up a catalog, I want to drool a little :bbiggrin:

M

McRabbet

I suspect it was some of this stuff!! It is Bubinga and I bought a slab for just under $400 from Steve Wall and I remember seeing the really big ones up top...

CounterTop.jpg

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I suspect it was some of this stuff!! It is Bubinga and I bought a slab for just under $400 from Steve Wall and I remember seeing the really big ones up top...

CounterTop.jpg

Yea thats it. that sure is alot for wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS