I need FTP access again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
I was recently notified by the webmaster that I need to move my stuff off of the NCWW server. My humble little site (shootingboard.net) has been on the NCWW server almost since the beginning of NCWW... and unfortunately I've been neglecting it even more than I've been neglecting my shop lately.

I'm perfectly happy to move my data off the server, but when I tried to log in I discovered that I no longer have FTP access. I need access to my home folder "shooting" so I can grab all of my files. I would also like access to "hickorys" again - that site has been abandoned but I'd like to be able to download a copy for archival purposes.

Thanks

Monty

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I was recently notified by the webmaster that I need to move my stuff off of the NCWW server. My humble little site (shootingboard.net) has been on the NCWW server almost since the beginning of NCWW... and unfortunately I've been neglecting it even more than I've been neglecting my shop lately.

I'm perfectly happy to move my data off the server, but when I tried to log in I discovered that I no longer have FTP access. I need access to my home folder "shooting" so I can grab all of my files. I would also like access to "hickorys" again - that site has been abandoned but I'd like to be able to download a copy for archival purposes.

Thanks

Monty

Monty, you should have ftp access. By PM send me the two? user ids and the password you are trying to use. And we'll straighten it out. Sorry about loosing shooting board, but we are getting everybody.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS