I got one

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Congrats on the new planer, aka "chip maker"! Nice story about your wonderful wife -- us old guys have really got 'em trained, as my wife does the same thing for me sometimes ('tho she dreads every time I go to a WW Show!). Second thought is to advise you to take no more than 1/32" at a time and you'll find your knives will last and last and the wood will be smoother, too (be aware of the correct grain direction, too). Thirdly, YOU SUCK!

Rob

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Michael, I will try to get them loaded onto the trailer tomorrow. I will give you a call when I get that figured out.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Cool score Earl, I know you will get a lot of use out it. And sounds like the marriage is going well too :lol:

I've done a little pallet scrounging myself. My best finds are from places that sell imported stuff. And yeah, I'm well aware that everyone imports :roll: However, places likes Kids Cargo, World Market, etc., have yielded mahogany pallets, though the boards are frequently twisted and cupped.

Congrats on you gloat :mrgreen:
Sapwood

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Nice score for sure!

I didn't notice from the pics if there is a dust collector hooked up to the planer...pretty sure they carry those at the Borg, too!! Next purchase maybe if you set it up right. :lol: :lol:

and, yes, YOU SUCK big time!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS