How do I unsubscribe from classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick M

New User
Rick
Sometime last year I subscribed to the power tool section of classfieds and I want to unsubscribe but I cannot find a way to do that.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Rick, go to Settings on the top banner, then on the left tool bar under Classifieds, select My Bookmarks. From there select the category tab and you should see a list of your followed items, to the right of the row is a delete option. Or check the box and select "delete selected" at the top.

HTH,
B.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Brian,

Thank you very much for posting the above as I am afraid that would have taken even myself awhile to track down and discover. It does beg the question as to why the author did not add an "Unwatch" link in the same location as the original "Watch" link.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Ethan, yes I wondered the same thing as well. I'm used to seeing that on the many pages at work..... watch, follow.... unwatch, unfollow.... same thing. :D

I wasn't really sure where the selection should be made myself, so I cheated and added a watch for the same group myself and then looked at my profile to see what changed and found that it wasn't there but in settings.. Glad to be able to help out though.

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS