[How Do I-Main Site] Viewing older threads in order

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
The threads shown on my home page are the last twenty posted. Is there a way to see a continuation of these threads in their order??? - Example: page 2, 3, etc. If this is possible, it's over my head.:BangHead: Help! Thanks, Dino

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The easiest way is to click on forums blue tab and then go to the forum that contains the thread you are looking for. HTH

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
I am not necessarily looking for a certain thread but more interested in a continuation on the list of them in the order they were posted. Is this not possible to do on this site? On most other sites you can keep going back through the pages. This would be very helpful if you missed reading the posts for a period of time - say you couldn't log on for a few days. Thanks, Dino

M

McRabbet

Dino -- If you Click on "New Posts" in the upper Tool Bar, it will show all posts that you have not read. At the top and bottom of each index page (which starts with the most recent at the top of page 1), you will see continuation page numbers. You can go to any of those by clicking on the number. If there are more than 5 pages, you will see a ">" indicating more.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
THANK YOU ROB. I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A WAY. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU UP THAT WAY AND YOU ARE FINALLY GETTING GAS IN YOUR AREA. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT NEW GRIZZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS