[How Do I-Gallery] Album / sub-album?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Being an organization geek.:crossedlips: Is there a way to create a "sub-album" under a main album?

ie If I have an album called Shop Stuff, could I have a subalbum called TS accessories nested under the Shop Stuff album?

If not. Is there a maximum number of albums a given user can have?

Thanks

Wayne

M

McRabbet

I think I am #6 in the quantity of pictures in my Gallery -- I have 14 Albums and 5 "sub" Albums under one of those. It helps me to organize and find things that are related. Take a look at my Projects Album and you'll see several photos there and then 5 Albums listed below the photos.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Rob, I can see what you are talking about. You have a main album titled Projects and under that you have what looks like sub-categories like Deck, Counter-top, Wine Cellar etc. Was this set up before the photo gallery software changed? I looked and couldn't see any way to configure sub-albums with the current software addition
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Creating a Sub-Album is a two step process. First, use the option to Create an Album. This will create a new album within your Member Gallery name. When you see it displayed, to the right side are a series of Options, including Edit. Edit the Album and change its Parent Gallery from your Name to one of your existing Albums and it becomes a Sub-Album. One warning. If you move photos from one Album to a new one, they will no longer be visible in a past thread as the original link is lost (DAMHIKT!).

Hope this helps -- I just added a Sub-Album called ClearVue Cyclone under my Dust Collection Album.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I played a little too, Rob. Seem's to work ok!

Something more for an old retired guy to do on a rainy day!!:gar-La;

Thanks for your help, guys!!!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS