How about some donation matching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
In response to Hank's thread I've got an idea.... How about some donation matching? Since my employer won't match my donations to our great site as they claim it doesn't meet their criteria... :icon_scra I'll offer up some matching of my own.

Through midnight tonight, or there abouts, I'll match the next 10 folks who donate $10 each. Can't spare $10? I'll match $5 donations too, up to whatever combinations get to $100 total.

Who's in? Any others up for some matching of their own? Let's see if we can't get the bar moving again.:wsmile:

B.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Cool deal, thanks for the update Berta!! :thumbs_up Halfway there so come on folks who else is game?

B.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
I tried to donate through PAYPAL, but couldn't get beyond address page. May be related to Linux OS. I'll be sending a check for $50.00 in the next day or so.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think that tapped Brian out - do we have another able to "threaten" a match?
(and if it didn't Brian - let us know...)

We need $24 more dollars (as I calculate it) and then an even GRAND to close out this session!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
OK I am in

I will match all donations from now until midnight

There is some fine print here - test me

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Thanks Mark for taking the last bite!:thumbs_up

Berta, thanks for keeping track and I'll hit paypal in a few minutes......

But....... since Phil threw out a new challenge I'll sweeten the deal a little bit to keep things going and throw another $25 in for him to match!! :gar-Bi

Who else is willing to get in on Phil's offer?!?!?!

B.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Mark for taking the last bite!:thumbs_up

Berta, thanks for keeping track and I'll hit paypal in a few minutes......

But....... since Phil threw out a new challenge I'll sweeten the deal a little bit to keep things going and throw another $25 in for him to match!! :gar-Bi

Who else is willing to get in on Phil's offer?!?!?!

B.

Brian, your matching donation came in during my selected time frame so I will match your total effectively 3xing those donations - hopefully a win for everybody, especially NCWW

NEXT We need to get this done

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Looks like I didn't see the time that Paul donated. Sorry Phil, there was only $125 in the select d time frame.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Phil, I put in $100 a couple of days ago (right before your offer), but if you're willing to consider another match I'll donate another $100.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS