Home Sweet Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
icon_biggrin.gif
Hi Everybody, I Just got my mill home and under it's building again. I did mobile for awhile and it's fun, but too much setup and breakdown for my likings. Didn't really make any more money either. If it leaves here again, it will be for enough $$$$ to be worth my time and labor, not just for the fun of it and a little pocket change. I have everything I need here at the house and I like to work smart not hard. Also now that I have my new trailer I can go get logs instead of go mill logs. I went and got 6 red oak logs yesterday, there just waiting for me to get everything tuned up and ready to cut. Soon to be sawdust fly'n round here.

Looks like this again with out the mess :rolf:

DSCF1135.jpg

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Oh what I would give to have one of those in my back yard!! looks like an endless project!! Guess I need to get a smaller bandsaw first to play with huh? I might have to make a trip out to Waxhaw to get some wood! ENJOY!

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
:) Yep it never ends. But I love it, stop by any Weekend, just call first please, 980-721-7954. I just got it tuned up and it cut's 100% Square upto 20 feets long. :rolf:

newestmill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS