Home Depot Coupons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Does anyone know if Home Depot sends out any coupons? I know Lowes sends them out from time to time.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Hey Ed,

I'm not sure about HD coupons but I heard (here on this site) that HD takes/accepts competitors coupons. So if you have Lowes coupon they'll accept it. I also heard but have not verified that they'll accept Harbor Freight coupons...again not sure about this one.

Dan C.

GregSmith

Greg
Corporate Member
In my wallet at this very moment, I have a $5 off if you spend at least $50 coupon - that you can have.:icon_thum It expires at the end of this month. I got it in the mail as part of a "buy your grass seed from us" type promotion.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanks for the info Guys! I'll try the Lowes coupon.

Greg, if you are not going to use your coupon, I'll take it! I can stop by tomorrow at lunch.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I get HD coupons fairly often. 10 percent off, 5 off of 50, 10 off of 100, and the one that I get the most is no interest for a year. I think to get them regularly you need to have a HD credit card.

ncreefer

New User
Kevin
Well I don't know if I should share this, but my secret stash of coupons comes from ebay....you pay a little bit of money but you save it on your first or second purchase.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Ed...Just swing by the post office and grab a stack of address change/moving packets. Each packet has a 10% coupon for Lowes (which HD will honor). My buddy did this when he moved, I think he grabbed the whole stack, and has saved a load of money.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
The post offices in my area no longer carry the change of address forms with the coupons. They now have a postcard with instructions on changing your addy and getting the 10% coupon online from Lowe's. They then email you the coupon and you print it out. Be warned though that HD won't honor the home printed or copied coupons, only one's "professionally" printed such as flyers and the like. BTDT:dontknow:.

HTH,
Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS