Hitachi M12VC on Amazon! $79.38!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Hitachi M12VC 2-1/4 HP Variable Speed Router

$79.38 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
  • Soft Start
  • Powered by an 11 Amp variable speed motors, ranging from 8,000 to 24,000 RPM
  • Electronic feedback system which allows the bit to maintain the set RPM throughout all cuts
  • Easy-to-use fixed base dials up and down along heavy duty grooves
  • Includes 1 1/2" collet chuck, 1 1/4" collet chuck, 1 23mm wrench, 1 16mm wrench, 1 Template guide adapter, and 1 Template guide centering adjuster
http://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-M12VC..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=04E08TGRFHBRWVF2T9H1

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's a good deal. But man, what an UGLY router. What were the folks in their design dept. thinking :icon_scra:icon_puke

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Now now now Dave, don't call it an UGLY router. At the very least, say something like "that's an ugly router, bless its little heart". Better would be to call it an "unconventional router".

It's like when parents have a newborn kid, and all they say is "oh isn't he beautiful?". And the kid is UGLY. I mean, ugly with a capital you-glee. In that case, just tell 'em "what a sweet baby". No need to lie, and everyone is happy.

BTW, Jeremy, I think your son is the SWEETEST baby I've ever seen! Man oh man is he sweet. Just like his daddy *duck*.

Last edited:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
OK, I couldn't help myself. I have one on the way.

Doug, I take issue with you posting these types of deals....:eusa_naug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Travis you're gonna have to change your sig line again.
Maybe we can write some code that will just change the date automatically as the calendar changes :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
LOL, True..... Sad but true. I got tool fever (seems to be a monthly thing with me), but can't buy any big tools, at least until I get my taxes done.

Speaking of which, I have got to get them done.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
jeez! that's only $7 more than the reconditioned ones!!! and I have to pay for shipping on those - which makes it more :( guess I will just have to one through Amazon, now to see if the OMB agrees.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
That is a good price on the m12vs, if I did't have 1 allready, I would get one at that price but I have 5 routers now.
dick

J

jeff...

Now now now Dave, don't call it an UGLY router. At the very least, say something like "that's an ugly router, bless its little heart". Better would be to call it an "unconventional router".

It's like when parents have a newborn kid, and all they say is "oh isn't he beautiful?". And the kid is UGLY. I mean, ugly with a capital you-glee. In that case, just tell 'em "what a sweet baby". No need to lie, and everyone is happy.

BTW, Jeremy, I think your son is the SWEETEST baby I've ever seen! Man oh man is he sweet. Just like his daddy *duck*.

BAS - If the baby is ugly I'm not afraid to call the baby ugly. Dave is right that router is BUTT UGLY no wonder it's on sale... Now Jeremy's son is NOT ugly, he's a new born and looks perfect to me... I should know I've fathered just a few of those new born's in my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS