History Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie s

New User
Charles
Did anyone watch the History Channel Sunday night at 10, the program about the loggers in Oregon? I can't remember ever yelling at the TV for anything other than sports but there were a couple of times I yelled at those guys to "look out!!!". Man, if you want to appreciate your job just check out this program; one guy was running his monstrous chainsaw with a steel left arm. His comment was "it's not too bad, I can still run the chainsaw". There's no part of that job that's safe and that includes getting to the work site meeting loaded trucks careening down the mountains with full loads. It comes on again this next Sunday night at 10 and it's worth watching.

Charlie S

MikeH

New User
Mike
Charles,
It was on again last night and I watched it. Quite a job they have. I don't envy them.

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
"Axe Men"
I recorded it.(I hate commercials!).

VERY tough men. Buddy who works for a local tree service watched it with me. Tried to convince me he "is just like them guys", but I'm not sure my buy-in on that idea is any too high...........

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'll try to remember to watch that. It sounds really good. The History Channel is awesome. :icon_thum

Trent

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Saw a commercial for the show... and I'll stick to MY end of woodworking. Table saws such seem pretty safe by comparison.

Ray

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Watched it in awe last nite too!:eek::eek:

Pretty amazing bunch of fellas. Like the one guy was saying - not the lumberjacks you read about with red flannel shirts!!

Did anyone catch what type of tree it was they cutting? Fir?

I just couldn't see myself dragging tree's up the sides of mountain for a living!:no6xn::no6xn::no6xn:

Wayne

M

McRabbet

According to my local paper's TV guide, the first episode will be shown at 9:00 PM on Sunday night, just before the new episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors