Hinge search

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Don't we have someone around the Raleigh area who works for a store that provides woodworking items? I need several things, gas is a concern and hope to use this site to get advice on what I need. Once I do this I can place an order there. If that person would e-mail me I would appreciate the help. The usual catalogs are leaving me with quesions. Thanks Lorraine

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I think that you would be thinking of Toolferone (Tom), the manager of the Raleigh Woodcraft. Try calling him at the store 919-781-1911, he should be working today. If not ask for John (jglord)
Dave:)

jglord

New User
John
Lorraine: I have sent an email with details on the store location and phone # (same # DaveO posted):) .

M

McRabbet

Why don't you go onto the Woodcraft Website (www.woodcraft.com) and browse for the items you need and make up your list that way -- then you can followup with Tom at the store on Glenwood in Raleigh.

Rob

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Lorraine, I am usually in Raleigh 3 or 4 days each week. I would be happy to pick up/deliver anything you purchase from WC, or anywhere else for that matter. Just let me know when you're ready!
Take care,

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
PappyJ thank you for the offer, I may just take you up on that and come to you to pick it up. Let me get back to you. I have been going through the catalogs looking but still need some thought before making my order. I have my Woodcraft in hand and will go through it tonight and see what I come up with, thank you again for the kind offer. Talk with you soon. Lorraine

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Try Horton Brass, WSI Distributors, WhiteChapel Brass, Van Dykes.
All of these have web sites.
Jim in Mayberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS