Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

silbendy

New User
Vince C
Hello,
My name is Vince I moved to the New Bern area last year and teach at the local community college. I finally have the space to set up a small workshop so I am finally going to take the steps to start learning about woodworking. The topic came up before class and one of my students recommended this site. I am looking forward to learning a great deal from all of you.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Vince. I've found this site to be a great teaching tool. I try to read every post, whether it's something I'm interested in at the moment or not. It's a great way to learn.

Bill

T

toolferone

Hi, it is great to have you on board. Please feel free to ask any questions, we love to help out where we can.

silbendy

New User
Vince C
Thanks for the warm welcome. Any tips on where to start getting info for beginners would be much appreciated!

Vince

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
This site looks like a good primer to get you started. And of course, if you have something in mind you'd like to make, just ask. BTW, I get down there from time to time and there are others that live close by, for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS