Hello from Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

tar1heel

New User
RJ
Hi folks,

I'm an old member (in two ways) who registered several years ago but never found the time to participate because of having to work for a living. All that changed in 2010 when I retired and moved from Garner to Graham. After remodeling an older home here, I am finally finding time to make sawdust for fun. My shop is an oversize two car garage (24x28) and that's not nearly big enough. I've been woodworking about 35 years and have collected a vast quantity of tools (but of course I want more.) My wife and I have an agreement that no job is worth doing that doesn't require a new tool to do it with. Here is a collage of a few things I've built in recent years.

collage8.jpg

View image in gallery

I was a member of TWA in Raleigh before I moved last year and I recognize several members of that club. I look forward to meeting all of you at the picnic in May.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome back RJ. Looks like you do very nice work. :icon_thum I'd love to see more pics of the blanket chest in the background.

Bill

M

McRabbet

Welcome back RJ -- you'll need to meet my grandson RJ at the picnic -- and you're work is very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS