Hammer A3-31 Jointer Planer Combo Machine For Sale

DavidEE

David
Corporate Member
Hammer A3-31 Jointer Planer Combo
Asking $3250

I have an older Hammer (2009) A3-31 jointer/planer combo machine that I am reluctantly parting with. Works fantastically well. Everything is adjusted, flat and in perfect working condition. Bed has little to no rust. It's heavy, accurate and well built. Made by Felder.

It’s an amazing machine. Straight knives, 12” bed width. Comes with fence, guard, mobility base and dial indicator. 220v.

Extra set of blades included. Can help load, could also deliver for an extra cost.

Owned for about 18 months. Switches from jointing to planing in just under a minute. Dead on accurate. European guard is pretty slick.Taking all offers. I’m downsizing my shop and it needs to go!

IMG_0512.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

IMG_0519.jpeg

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0517.jpeg

IMG_0514.jpeg

jgt1942

John
User
I also have an A3-31 and I upgraded to a Byrd Shelix head.
  1. I think I still have the old head and the knives. If someone wants them, I'd be willing to part with them, just pay the shipping. I live in Oak Island, NC, if you are close and want to drive by.
  2. I will attach a PDF describing my upgrade, I assume that the buyer of this A3-31 posted by DavidE will want to upgrade.
It is a great machine and with the Byrd head it is much quieter and produces a much smoother cut (IMHO).

Attachments

• Hammer A3-31 planer head removal notes JGT.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 19

DavidEE

David
Corporate Member
Amazing! Thanks for the advice. Looks like a straightforward upgrade. A lot cheaper than a new machine at 5200 plus tax and shipping.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS