Grizzly G1028 Dust Collector - $50 - SOLD

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
Grizzly G1028 Dust Collector
I was going to wall mount this and have a dedicated DC for sanders.
Alas, there is no room at the Inn.
Base has some rust but unit works well.
Located in Apex
$50
20230315_181525.jpg
20230315_192508.jpg
20230315_181355.jpg

Last edited:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
How big of a rush are you in to move this out of the garage? I'm very interested but not sure when I could get up to Apex.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
How big of a rush are you in to move this out of the garage? I'm very interested but not sure when I could get up to Apex.
Phillip,
I can store it for a month or two if needed. Just need to get it to my place. I'm in Raleigh fairly often and can pick up.

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
I would have never guessed that I would have 2 people interested that live 3 hours away.
I do want this out asap as I am so cramped for space right now. I just cleared all of my tools out of storage last week and I don't have room to turn around.
I would like to wait and see if some (local or not) is able to pick this up in the next few days.
Thanks

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Let me see what I can work out - a road trip with the boy may be a good way to get some wheel experience. Would you be around Sunday afternoon?

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
It's a plan, we'll be leaving Rock Hill around 11-11:30 (just as soon as we can get out of church).

Need anything from RH or CLT while we're headed up?

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Will you measure the baseplate for me? Debating on which vehicle to drive.

Thanks!

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
Somebody might want you to do a pony express run with something else I have listed. I will measure the baseplate and PM you

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors