Grizzly discount coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

james thompson

New User
james
Hey guys I'm newby..... I'm desperate for the g0555 14 inch band saw. Does anyone have a coupon for grizzly? I'm a family man with a wife that requires being talked into purchases this large. If I could get hold of a discount coupon I just might get lucky. Can anyone help me out here?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't recall ever seeing a Grizzly coupon. They have sales but a coupon has not been needed. I can however vouch for the G0555P. I own one and have been extremely happy with it.

- Ken.

james thompson

New User
james
Thanks for the info... I was on grizzly site and added the 555 , the riser kit n other stuff to my cart, saw the 'add couponor pricing code' at the bottom page. I just figured maybe I'd wait n see if I might be able to get ahold of a discount.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
on occasion i've read on other forums where a magazine will publish a grizzly coupon that I think is a cover page but it sounded like you need to be a subscriber. I think its something that is included when its mailed to you and not something you can buy off the racks to get the coupon. When that happens the forums usually get busy where people ask for unused codes from those who have them available.

I tempted to say it was wood magazine but then all woodworking magazines have wood in the title :tinysmile_tongue_t:

james thompson

New User
james
I wonder if its worth getting the magazine. My luck I subscribe and the mag costs what I'd be saving or I wouldn't even get a coupon..:gar-La;

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
on occasion i've read on other forums where a magazine will publish a grizzly coupon that I think is a cover page but it sounded like you need to be a subscriber. I think its something that is included when its mailed to you and not something you can buy off the racks to get the coupon. When that happens the forums usually get busy where people ask for unused codes from those who have them available.

I tempted to say it was wood magazine but then all woodworking magazines have wood in the title :tinysmile_tongue_t:

The latest issue of Wood Magazine have a "Pricing Code" of - 12WOODM down in the lower left corner of their cover ad. They say ..."Mention this code when placing your order", but don't say what/if there is a discount.:icon_scra

Worth a try....

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS