Grizzly 10% coupon yours for the taking

Status
Not open for further replies.

photostu

New User
Stuart
[h=2]COUPON CODE: 18CFLJ6QPCCB5KU[/h]
I will not use, it expires on 9/30. If you use it, update the thread so others will know it was taken. Enjoy.

rusty

New User
Rusty
That's a good deal. Grizzly sent me one also. If you bought from them in the past they will send you one.
Would like to get G0453Z planer, but will have to wait till next year. Also I believe there's a heck of a long lead time for these spiral carbide insert 15" planers.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
It would be best to not actually post the coupon codes and let our members PM you to get them. Otherwise any guests reading this thread can use them and won't be able to post the fact that they did. Not a problem, just something to think about if you really want to share with our members.

BTW... I have one I will not be using and I will share it with someone who PM's me to get it. I'm not going to post it in open forum. Expires today so I might not see your request in time. Sorry abut that.

Last edited:

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
This thread prompted me to see if I received a 10% off coupon code from Grizzly and I did. PM me if you want it. First PM from anyone who joined the site prior to creation of this thread gets it. Expires today.

Grimmy2016

Scott
Just received another discount offer for Military Vets. I am not one but for those who are and are looking.....
Military-Discount-EBurst-100118.png

https://eur02.safelinks.protection....dmXNtx9Qt2S0f5/O3HKPYKnRJx4l+/fQs=&reserved=0

photostu

New User
Stuart
It would be best to not actually post the coupon codes and let our members PM you to get them. Otherwise any guests reading this thread can use them and won't be able to post the fact that they did. Not a problem, just something to think about if you really want to share with our members.

BTW... I have one I will not be using and I will share it with someone who PM's me to get it. I'm not going to post it in open forum. Expires today so I might not see your request in time. Sorry abut that.

Hence my request: "If you use it, update the thread so others will know it was taken." ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS