Great Tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/Pruner.jpg

Picked up this puppy at the NC Farm Show yesterday. If you have fruit trees or shrubbery to prune, this is the cat's meow!

The ratchet action makes cutting bigger limbs easy, especially if you have ol' Arthr' in your joints.

(I swear, there's gotta be an easier way to post pictures. I'm sure there's a valid reason we can't copy and paste, but it sure would make life simpler than: Upload, submit, Upload, highlight, copy, paste, and having to have TWO windows open!! ):nah:

I'm done.

The website for the pruner is www.bettergardentools.com

:wsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/Pruner.jpg

Picked up this puppy at the NC Farm Show yesterday. If you have fruit trees or shrubbery to prune, this is the cat's meow!

The ratchet action makes cutting bigger limbs easy, especially if you have ol' Arthr' in your joints.
I need one of those. I'm tired of having to get out the bow saw for stuff thicker than a straw.

(I swear, there's gotta be an easier way to post pictures. I'm sure there's a valid reason we can't copy and paste, but it sure would make life simpler than: Upload, submit, Upload, highlight, copy, paste, and having to have TWO windows open!! ):nah:
Yup. We're planning some upgrades to the site soon, that will make it both easier to upload photos and insert them into posts. I can't promise exactly when, but it should be done before spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS