Great Scroll saw workshop Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Berta and Scott did a great job teaching scroll sawing. This is a big part of what makes NCWW great

Here are some of the photos:

DSC05254.jpg

DSC05250.jpg

DSC05246.jpg

DSC05245.jpg

DSC05239.jpg

DSC05237.jpg

DSC05236.jpg

DSC05234.jpg

DSC05233.jpg

DSC05232.jpg

DSC05231.jpg

DSC05230.jpg

DSC05229.jpg

DSC05227.jpg

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
It was my pleasure to meet and work with so many eager scrollers. I expect to be seeing many bragging posts soon.

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Many thanks to Scott and Berta for all the tips and instructions on scroll sawing! I honestly did not know the scroll saw could be used to make so many different projects. Big thanks to Phil for the use of his shop and for the wonderful lunch! It was delicious! Looking forward to the next class.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
It was a great day. Scott and Berta were very patient and helpful. Phil thanks again for opening your shop and for the great lunch :gar-La;

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Thank you to everyone yesterday! I think everyone jumped in and tried everything they could. There was a great selection of scroll saws and lots of activity all day! And as always, Phil's cooking was outstanding! It was a great day!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was there with my wife to help lift and carry. She learned a lot of new stuff from Berta and Scott and we both enjoyed Phil's hospitality and the excellent food.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Wish I could have been there! Sounds like a great day. Standing for very long is still painful, but every day I am having less pain. :confused_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors