Graham CL, Lots of good toys/tools here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
bandsaw, planer, jointer, PM lathe and much more. Looks like it may be some good deals here. Usual disclaimer not mine.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/1751411714.html

I have had a shoulder injury that has made continued woodworking a less appropriate hobby. As my wife is tired of looking at thousands of dollars of equipment and tools gathering dust, I've caved and realized it's time to sell...

What I have- and my asking price for each... all of which are less than five years old, and in like-new condition save a bit of wood dust... Manuals available for all of these.

JET 16" Band Saw - $450
Delta X5 6" Jointer - $250 (mobile base thrown in for good measure)
Delta 22-580 2-speed, 13" finishing planer- $200
JET DC-1100C Dust Collector (with Canister) - $200
Delta Hollow Chisel Mortiser - $150
Performax 10-20 Drum Sander- $250
Ridgid Oscillating Drum/Edge Belt Sander - $125
Delta 8" two-speed Grinder - $100
Tormek Sharpening system - $150
Ridgid contractor saw, rewired for 220V, with Jessem Mite-R-Excel miter gauge - $200
A laminated top router table/cabinet I made, with various bits and a leigh dovetail jig, P-C Fixed/Plunge base router combo - $500 for all

And the Mack Daddy - Powermatic 3520B Wood Lathe, complete with a multitude of woodturning chisels, tools (including threader, texturer, hollowing tools, sharpening jig),
a couple of four jaw chucks, a vaccum chuck (with pump), and I'll even throw in some woodturning videos and DVDs. I built a three-drawer cabinet which sits
under the bed of the lathe to house tools, which will be included. All of this cost me easily over $5000, but the whole package is yours for $2000.

I also have a fair amount of (rough-sawn) pine and some half-sheets of mostly furniture-grade plywood which I could throw in with anyone taking away some of the larger items. I'll also consider package discounts. ;)

You will need to come pick these up yourself, as I don't have a vehicle capable of delivering (I will try to help load, but I'm limited a bit due to the aforementioned shoulder issue).

Feel free to email any questions or if you want to set up a time to come look at any of these.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

jhreed

New User
james
Looks like good deals. Phil, since you have already responded, I will not respond. If you wind up with something you do not want, let me know. Darn Phil, you get up early.
James

p.s. I guess the early bird gets the worm.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil...give us a clue on what you are looking at so we all don't bump heads. There are some SWEET deals there.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was seriously interested in the PM 3520B lathe and the sanders. I sent an email stating that I could be there this afternoon with cash in hand and asked him to either send his phone number or to call me about 1:00 as I did not want to drive to Greensboro for nothing. Well I still have my cash because he did not respond - I would have thought he would have at least said they were sold.:BangHead:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I was seriously interested in the PM 3520B lathe and the sanders. I sent an email stating that I could be there this afternoon with cash in hand and asked him to either send his phone number or to call me about 1:00 as I did not want to drive to Greensboro for nothing. Well I still have my cash because he did not respond - I would have thought he would have at least said they were sold.:BangHead:

I get that a LOT from craigslist.:gar-Cr I always try to respond when I place an add. It's the right thing to do.

T

tmwassack

Greetings from Asheboro!
Don't feel bad guys, I emailed the guy 11 minutes after he posted - specifically for the Tormek and have not heard a peep! Man I hate CL most days.

Tom Wassack

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
For the record, I did just get a very nice reponse from the seller apologizing for not getting back sooner. Turns out he sole the whole lot at once about 20 min after he posted....

Trav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS