Governor McCrory gives out another oak bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
I delivered this bowl early this morning and it has already been given out by Governor McCrory at a job creation event held in Wilson earlier today! I wish the picture was clearer, but I am thrilled to have it!

IMG_20160307_175208.jpg

IMG_20160309_114958.jpg

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Stuart, did you have that brand inside the bowl shown on your lathe "NC inside a circle" made or did you make it? Is it that something that the state government required ?

So, how many bowls in total have you provided so far and how many more is the state asking for?

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Stuart, did you have that brand inside the bowl shown on your lathe "NC inside a circle" made or did you make it? Is it that something that the state government required ?

So, how many bowls in total have you provided so far and how many more is the state asking for?

Hi Raymond,
I had the brand custom made for this project according to state specs. The logo is trademarked and copyright protected and cannot be used for anything unless approved by the state first because it is the new state logo and they are putting it up everywhere! The tree in the middle of the logo is a long leaf pine.

So far I have made ~30 bowls ranging in size from 11" - 15" and I'm not certain how many will be contracted in total yet but I can tell you that it is more than 300 over at least the next year! This is my most exciting commission yet - and it's happening while I am working on a 20' x 6' solid cherry conference table - no pressure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS