Good show Mshel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I would have to agree with McRabbet, that there probably was some political butt kissing going on. Obviously Mshel's piece is superior.
Dave:)
I have noticed that when it comes to most awards that I have seen, first consideration seems to be how artsy-fartsy the design is,:frown3qg:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Gorgeous work Mike!!!!:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I too honestly do think that that "1st place work" doesn't come anywhere close to what you have achieved! I would far sooner see a piece crafted from that recycled pine under my roof any day!!!!!

Bravo! Congratulations!

Wayne

thrt15nc

Tom
User
Holy Cow!!!!! That's the first place winner???? Against the piece on the first page of this post???

Let me also join in on the GOOD JOB!! That's beautiful work. Just gorgeous.

Tom

sapwood

New User
Roger
Holy Cow!!!!! That's the first place winner???? Against the piece on the first page of this post???
Tom

Not sure the choice was political . . . but certainly reflected popularity ;-)
The winner has been a Woodnet member since 2003 and has over 6000 posts . . . yes, even more than DaveO :eusa_shhh

Roger

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Not sure the choice was political . . . but certainly reflected popularity ;-)
The winner has been a Woodnet member since 2003 and has over 6000 posts . . . yes, even more than DaveO :eusa_shhh

Roger

Maybe so, but DaveO is kicking his butt in posts per day! Imagine if DaveO had been a member here for 3 years instead of 1 and change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS