Golfball Display Rack - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hello,

I finished this a while back and the Customer loves it. It holds 100 golf balls and has a shelf at the bottom to display his little motorcycles. All in all it was a fun project and took about 6 hours to complete.

I also gave him an Awase Meadows Golf Ball as he said he won't make it there. It's a great place to golf.
IMAG0686.jpg

The Owner Proudly displaying the rack. He also did all the staining.
IMAG0690.jpg

Thanks for looking/commenting~!

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Nice!! What is the criteria to display a ball- game/tournament wins, score, unique brand, souvenir from a famous course where you played, or a famous golfer?

Years ago when I worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency in DC I often had business at the other similar "agencies." All of them had gift shops that, among other things, sold logo or marked golf balls. We used to joke that the DIA ball was good for shock and awe, the NSA ball would listen to you, and if lost in the rough, the CIA ball would find itself. You could never put all three in your bag, because they didn't get along!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Thanks for the comments.

He didn't want his picture taken, but I wish you could have seen his face the first time he saw it. His face lit up.

As far as I know he doesn't even golf... He is just a collector. Me I would probably collect display balls of where I have golfed as I'm not the best.

I used a one inch silver & Deming drill bit & he drilled a hole in an old golf ball and put sticky sand paper on it to smooth it out.

That is green felt on the back plywood panel that I got from JoAnns 50% off. I used spray adhesive to attach it.

Thanks again~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS