FurniturePlans.com Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Has anyone ever purchased a plan from FurniturePlans.com website? If so, I'd like to know what you thought of the plans.

The good and bad.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I have bought three plans from them a few years back...dresser, bed, chest of drawers. LOML found the "look" she wanted and I took a chance on the first plan. I found dimensions to be perfect and the plans were good so I bought the plans to complete the bedroom set. I scaled down the chest plan and made nightstands.

I am certain I saved many hours buying the plan versus designing my own. These projects were in cherry and I didn't want to risk a costly screwup. I have learned enough now to develop my own plans, mostly from photos and a few measurements, but I would buy again from them if they had exactly what I needed.

Chuck

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Thanks for the feedback. I downloaded one of the free plans and it looked nice, but looks and accuracy are different beasts!

I'm going to give one of their plans a try.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Jeremy,

As usual, we want to see photos of the project... but I'd also like to get a review of the plans you purchased. I've tried various sources and most have ranged from so-so to just plain wrong. It would be terrific if you came across a quality source. Tell us how clear the plans are; how well illustrated; correct measurements?; what else was include in the package?

Thanks
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS