Friendship pencil

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Man this is so kewl ! Scott ( NC Scroller ) stopped by work on his way North today and laid this in my hand

scott-pencil.jpg

A nice hefty mechanical shop pencil with a nice fat lead, a sharpener in the cap and a 6 sided band and top so it will not roll off the table :headbang:

A while back I scored a small amount of figured maple and passed it along to others. Scott used some of it to turn me this awesome shop pencil !

unlike the infamous " friendship pen " I will not be passing this along to anyone except in my will .....and maybe not even then :mrgreen:

scott-pencil2.jpg

Scott , you ROCK !!!

Thanx bro :icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
And it is well deserved, Scott that was a [STRIKE]cool[/STRIKE] kewl gesture.:thumbs_up

Glennbear

Glenn
Very nice Robert, I had given Scott some of my heart pine and he magically transformed some of it into the cousin of your pencil. I too will not be giving mine up :gar-La; Depite Jackleg's and Jeff...'s thoughts otherwise, I think round stuff is cool :rotflm:

J

jeff...

Passing around "round" writing instruments is a great gesture of woodworking friendship - great show Scott - you made Mr. Dusters Day :icon_thum

and of course there is No hidden darkside agenda right?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Passing around "round" writing instruments is a great gesture of woodworking friendship - great show Scott - you made Mr. Dusters Day :icon_thum

and of course there is No hidden darkside agenda right?

No hidden agenda Jeff. I have already done enough damage in Robert's case. :wink_smil Since I introduced him to NCWW he has gone from a scroll saw with a stack of BB to a wood working great.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
unlike the infamous " friendship pen " I will not be passing this along to anyone except in my will .....and maybe not even then :mrgreen:

Now, Bro. That sure would work nice in my shop, with all those delicate lines I have to draw! :wink_smil

That big lead would last a while between sharpenings!

After all, we ARE "friends", ain't we?

:rotflm:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Very nice gesture and pencil's from a very nice and talented guy. :icon_thum :icon_thum

You rock Scott!! :icon_chee :icon_chee

Brian.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Very nice gestures on both of your behalves. :icon_thum Nice work Scott. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS