Freud Company Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountaincraft

New User
William
Glad to see you here.

I have 3 freud tools; the ft2000e plunge router, the js102 biscuit joiner, and the fj85 jig saw. The only problem I've had is that the jig saw once lost its ability to change speed. I found that the spinning wheel that is used for rpm measurement had come loose. I put it back on, just the friction holding it on, and it has worked since. If it comes loose again, I'll glue it on, either with epoxy or rubber cement. Any advice (other than send it to get fixed)? Other than that, they work much better than the price, and last.

I dare you to make a 7.5 inch DOUBLE BEVEL sliding miter saw under 35 lbs.

will

Charles M

New User
Charles
Mountaincraft said:
Glad to see you here.

I have 3 freud tools; the ft2000e plunge router, the js102 biscuit joiner, and the fj85 jig saw. The only problem I've had is that the jig saw once lost its ability to change speed. I found that the spinning wheel that is used for rpm measurement had come loose. I put it back on, just the friction holding it on, and it has worked since. If it comes loose again, I'll glue it on, either with epoxy or rubber cement. Any advice (other than send it to get fixed)? Other than that, they work much better than the price, and last.

Hi Will,

Welcome to the group. I will be happy to send you a replacement part for the jigsaw. Just PM or Email your address.

Mountaincraft said:
I dare you to make a 7.5 inch DOUBLE BEVEL sliding miter saw under 35 lbs.

will

Does this saw fit your criteria?

33260115.jpg

:-D:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS