Fresh cut Hickory

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitbight

New User
Ray
Had to take down a 90 Foot Hickory because of the storm. It was cut down this morning. 40" circumference at the base, cut 18" long , nice looking no bugs. It is in the Fayetteville area and free for the taking, you just got to come get it. Leave me a message on the board if you are interested.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Nice offer, wish I was closer!

So where are you located? Your other post said that your cold natured wife charged you with getting 2 cords of seasoned firewood. Well, that hickory won't be seasoned and ready for a wood stove for about 1 year.

bitbight

New User
Ray
I live a couple of miles from 71st High School in Fayetteville, and the tree is in my back yard. Had to take it down because it was leaning way over towards my house. The problem is I have to now clear my yard. There are about 21 cut pieces 18" long and ranging from 14" to about 8" in diameter. Good clean healthy wood perfect for turning or whatever you wish. Yes, it will have to be seasoned but it is free for the taking. I have no stove or fireplace and I would hate to have to put it in my fire pit and burn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors