Free: Walnut and Cedar Stumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opensightryan

New User
Ryan
About two years ago I cut down a few walnuts and cedar trees for someone and he wanted the stumps low to the ground so I obliged. I of course had big plans on using them for some kind of awesome project that as you would guess never really got started (I'm sure I'm the only one this happens too). As a result I have a few stumps that have some rot (about an inch to inch and a half) but do have good wood in them. I believe they'll be good for something someone can think of, just not this guy I have been told by the misses that I currently have too many projects anyway (she just doesn't understand my need to keep such treasures). Instead of letting these return to nature anymore I would rather someone here get some use out of them. The bad news is they were stored outside completely exposed but the good news is there free. All that I require is that someone be willing to come to me and pick them up (however I will be very judgmental and overly critical about whatever you make out of them). I work an odd schedule on nights so whomever will have to be a little flexible on the arrangements. Fist come first serve. I'm in the King, NC area. I will post pics if they stick around long enough. (for the sake of argument lets say 4 walnut and 2 cedar, more or less).

Thanks,
Ryan

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I would like to see, can't promise I can take them without seeing first.

And about what size are they?

Opensightryan

New User
Ryan
Here you go the only thing I had handy to give a scale was an 8 inch wrench.
20161129_085337.jpg

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showphoto.php?photo=82190

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS