Free: Rolling Stand from Performax 16-32 sander - SOLD

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
This is the stand that came with my sander. I have since moved the sander to a flip top cart.

I a sure you could convert this stand for many purposes.

Available for pick up from my home in Cary. Need to move this in the next week or it goes to the dump.

Free to the woodworker who can put it to good use.

Attachments

• IMG_5230.jpeg
    IMG_5230.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 76

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
Habitat is scheduled to pick up some items after we move. If no one takes it, I can see if habitat will take it.

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Do you have an approximate dimensions. I wonder if it would work for those old craftsman jointer

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
The base where the tool wood sit is 28.5 inches long and 9 inches wide. It is about 28 inches high. It is wider at the bottom with the outside width at 25 inches wide and 46 inches long.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
28.5 inches long and 9 inches wide.
I have just the tool for your stand - my Uncle Kenny's old 4" Jointer.

I posted a Pony Express Request to see if any one might be heading west to Lenoir. Will advise. If it gets gone in the mean time . . . C'est la vie - you never can tell

Last edited:

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Greg--I am coming in from out of town for the picnic. Are you going to the picnic? If not Cary is probably close enough to where we are staying (Holly Springs) that I could come over and pick it up. I plan to mount a grinder and a small belt/disc sander on the other and make a sharpening stand out of it. The wheels are important because it will have to be rolled into a corner. This will save me the $80 cost for 4 locking wheels. Thanks.

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
I am glad to see there is some interest in this stand. It looks like Charles replied first. If he can arrange a pony express, then it goes to Charles. Otherwise, Wiley can pick up when he is here for the picnic. Does that sound fair to everyone?

Wiley, I will not be a the picnic, I will be packing and moving next weekend. But if you are staying in Holly Springs and going to the pcinic at Jordan Lake, my house is not far out of the way. Depending on where you are staying in Holly Springs, I am probably 10-20 minutes away.

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
FYI, this is still available. One member came to look at it, but it was not quite what he was looking for. It has 2 wheels on one side and a handle on the other so you can tilt and roll. I will be moving in a few days and will no longer have space for this stand.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
Well, I am a taker, but don't have high hopes of finding a pony express - Ill post it (request) again and remind you that Habitat ReStores love such stuff and Salvation Army Stores do, too. Either will not only get it to someone that can use it, but will turn your donation into cash to 'do good' in your community!

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
Hi Charles, I may have someone on the way to pick it up . I also have a scheduled pickup for Habitat later in the week. Just not sure if they would take this.

wghatcher

Greg
Senior User
I am marking this pending for now. Someone has claimed and said they would pick it up. If they do not, I will remove the pending.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors