Framed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I made the moldings and framed these this week end not bad but not great :BangHead:

DSC01435.JPG

DSC01437.JPG

DSC01444.JPG

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Those frames look great, not to mention the wonderful scroll work inside of them!

Looks like a productive weekend.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice work, Nick!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

What did you use to make the frames?

They really "frame" that fine scroll work, very well. The finished project is definitely "a sight to be seen and enjoyed". Gonna look really nice on someone's wall!:wsmile::wsmile::wsmile:

Good job!

Wayne

sawduster

New User
Robert
" not bad " ....sheesh , I would be tickled to death to do half that well :slap:

Really nice bro and a good job on the cuttings as well ....really good choice of woods :icon_thum

Good job !! :eusa_clap

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
" not bad " ....sheesh , I would be tickled to death to do half that well :slap:

I'm with Robert on this! Nice frames, great scrollwork. If I ever turn out anything that nice, you'll see it on here! (And several other publications if I can convince them to print it!)

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Wonderful frames! I'm chicken about using John's router table - and it seems as if he's never home.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Thanks all for the kind words. A couple of the miters could have been a little tighter but the corner clamps I had where junk. I guess that gives me an opportunity to buy good ones :tool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS