Forrest WWII-$89.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Got the Oct sales flier from Rockler and there it was- Forrest WWII for $89.99 through Oct 29. Both thin kerf and 1/8" kerf blade for the same price. This is about the same price that guys a Charlotte show were charging last year.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I picked one up from Amazon around Father's Day (well actually my wife did, with my guidance) for that same price. It is the old design WWII, but still the best blade I have used. I got the TK version.
Dave:)

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I picked one up from Amazon around Father's Day (well actually my wife did, with my guidance) for that same price. It is the old design WWII, but still the best blade I have used. I got the TK version.
Dave:)
Dave, You have been listening to too many salesmen at Charlotte WW show. They were hawking a "new" type of Forrest blade last year. Sold a lot of blades to existing Forrest owners. It had 4 atb and a raker tooth. Similar to a fifty tooth combo blade, leaving a flat bottom cut. Forrest offers several grinds on the WWII. I think the # for this one is #6 From experience, I can tell you that a Forrest WWII doesn't get along with those staples that hold skew tags on wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS