Stock No. 708456
Motor: 3/4 HP. 1 Ph,115/230V
Prewired 115V
IMG_1035.jpegIMG_1036.jpegIMG_1037.jpegIMG_1038.jpegIMG_1039.jpegIMG_1040.jpeg

Last edited:

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Nice looking jointer. Exactly like mine, except I have the short bed version. Hope someone picks this up as it is a nice machine.

Not yet, huckster looked at it, but it’s a 46” long “long bed” not the new 56” long “long bed” that he was looking for. So it’s available.
I’m still interested and would like to see it. I’m in S Charlotte and free tomorrow until late afternoon. I don’t see a way to private message you here so my mobile is if you want to text me your location

Last edited:

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m still interested and would like to see it. I’m in S Charlotte and free tomorrow until late afternoon. I don’t see a way to private message you here so my mobile is (703) 304-1908 if you want to text me your location
To send a private message, click on the blue user name "skyline933":
1704586350008.png

When the link opens, click on "Start Conversation" and send a message.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Gene but I’m not seeing “start a conversation”. I just get the “you don’t have permission” message
Travails of the "New User" status, I susepect. Be patient. You have to pass through a few hurdles that I don't remember.

Ask skyline933 to PM you. If I were you, I'd delete the phone number. This is a public forum.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors