Phillip
Corporate Member
The floating menu and top menu are gone?:icon_scra

Where'd they go?:dontknow:

Last edited by a moderator:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
okay...so it's not showing up in IE...but it is in Firefox....:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I'm using Firefox too, Phillip!
I HAVE found that sticking your tongue out the right side of your mouth and biting down real hard helps when you're using I.E.!!!:gar-La;

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
FF is all I use at home...but works intranet "requires" IE and I just haven't installed the emulator for FF yet.

So sticking my tongue to the right and biting real hard huh? I'll have to remember that:gar-Bi

RayH

New User
Ray
Me too!!.

Another IE user has lost the menus. Is this a conspiricy? Should I call Bill Gates?:help::help:
Ray

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I suspect it's not realy lost.:icon_scra most likely it was stolen.:icon_thum file a report and the internet police will contact you directly!:gar-La; please hold on the line you are caller number 19888936675444. operators are standing by!:rotflm:

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
What happened????

What happened to the home, photo, forum, etc buttons? :dontknow: :icon_scra :eusa_thin :help:

Oh and where did the random photos that you used to see on the home page go? I sure do miss those?

Can't see peoples updated, new in your face forums! :icon_scra

Thanks,

Matthew

MikeH

New User
Mike
Mine is gone in IE and works in FF. Either way we need to figure out what happened and fix it.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I use IE also and mine are gone. Wanted to upload some pics from our lunch today but......:dontknow::dontknow: :help::help::help:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I use IE also and mine are gone. Wanted to upload some pics from our lunch today but......:dontknow::dontknow: :help::help::help:

as stated above they were indeed stolen.:gar-Bi we have the suspect under surveilance. it was "the bas" we are shure of it and will apprehend him shortly and make him give them back!:rotflm:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
okay...so it's not showing up in IE...but it is in Firefox....:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
They actually were gone for a few minutes earlier. If you don't see them, please clear your cache and they should be back.

I wasn't Bas, it was me

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Initially after the fix, the whole page in firefox was scrolling with the marquee, now it is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS