First Scroll Saw Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbeach

New User
Mike
Here is a picture of my first project. Took me right around 3 hours to complete.

DSC05562.jpg

Thanks PChristy for the pattern!

It is not cut at an angle... The picture makes it look like it was. I think I was to close to it when I took the picture.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:icon_thumMike that looks great dude:icon_thum What kind of frame are you going to put it in

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Real nice. :icon_thum

I just don't have the patience for scrolling. :nah: (AND the fine detail eyes!)

mbeach

New User
Mike
Real nice. :icon_thum

I just don't have the patience for scrolling. :nah: (AND the fine detail eyes!)

I did not think I would, and I got the saw to make some very simple no detail puzzles for my daughter... and saw this pattern the PChristy made. And figured I would try to do it. I actually LOVED it and shocked myself.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I did not think I would, and I got the saw to make some very simple no detail puzzles for my daughter... and saw this pattern the PChristy made. And figured I would try to do it. I actually LOVED it and shocked myself.

Hey Mike if you really want to get into some detail scrolling I can hook you up with some nice patterns - I have seen this Crown of Thorns done in an Intarsia if you want to take a shot at that

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I barley have the patience for sanding:rotflm:

See now I can scroll but caint sand worth a hoot:rotflm:
Nice work btw As a friend of mine says 3 hrs if you enjoyed it that was some good holesone and cheep intertainment. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff
Thanks Mark

JohnDistai

New User
John
That looks nice! You mentioned that you did it in about 3 hours. Was that in one sitting, or over several? I started using my scroll saw, but it just made me too sore.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That looks nice! You mentioned that you did it in about 3 hours. Was that in one sitting, or over several? I started using my scroll saw, but it just made me too sore.

Hey John - what kind of setup do you have with your saw - are you sitting or standing? Everyone should take a break while scrolling or anything else for that matter - but if you have a good setup where your arms are at the right height to the saw table - you have good padding to stand on - etc. Keep taking breaks until you get use to it

sawduster

New User
Robert
Great job bro :eusa_clap That pattern can be a little confusing to be so darn simple huh ? :mrgreen:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike I have cut that design before. You selected a good first project and you really did it up proud. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS