First private forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I just created the usergroup .com and with it our first private forum.
These should be visible to only the members of .com. Webmasters, admins, & super mods can also see them for the sake of being able to fix problems only. We should stay out it completely, unless we want to join. We SHOULD NOT just join ourselves. We must make a request to join only if we really want to participate. Otherwise leave them alone. It will be inteesting, if they can even get usergroup going much less a website

DaveO

New User
DaveO
What's the URL?, I tried ncwoodworker.com and there is a site but it's only a place holder.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Dave, take a look at the forum index.:slap: It is a new forum on this site. I can add a peach colored border if it will help to highlight it for you better.:lol:

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: I don't generally go to the forum index, because I use the new post listing to see what's new. But you're right it's there. A peach border would be nice, but I would be likely to step in it :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
D L Ames said:
Dave, take a look at the forum index.:slap: It is a new forum on this site. I can add a peach colored border if it will help to highlight it for you better.:lol:

D L

Doh! :eusa_clap

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Monty said:
I think you should just send a PM to Jonz, he is the usergroup leader.

Actually, there is a formal method to request usergroup inclusion. Click on User Setting then look at the Usercp menu for the Usergroups and then the rest should be self explantatory

We the staff who can see a private forum that we are not a member of, should pretend we can't, until we are a member of the like regular members.

If that doesn't work, we'll change the permissions so only Monty and I can see them, but then that means only he or I can set that up. Not the ideal situation:eusa_doh:

clowman

Clay Lowman
I may join.. currently, I can't make enough pens to put up on a site. All I am making is special orders.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
clowman said:
I may join.. currently, I can't make enough pens to put up on a site. All I am making is special orders.

Clay you can't see this until you join. Come on guys, you are all staff and you should be able to follow directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS