Finally something to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Been a bit lax of late. Working all the time. Picked up a shooting hobby, decided to start reloading and needed a bench. Tobuy one was $100.00, so i madr this. Its no show room piece, but I'm happy with it. Total cost $45.00 for wood and screws had the stain already as well as the poly. Only other cost was a box of band aids. 20170331_164208.jpg

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
I've been a reloader for over 40 years and the first thing you need is a solid bench. Looks like you got that. Nice job.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
If it does exactly what you want Mark, then it's a well built piece of furniture.:icon_thum

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
yes an old straight back kitchen chair. prop my feet up on the crossbar and just go to town. (or I will if I ever get all my stuff together)

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Mark thanks, Ironically I was about to do some research on loading benches to feed an M1D.

I haven't reloaded since I was an undergrad. Back then I clamped the press to a bar height counter in the kitchen. Never even considered table height. Not sure if my back and eyes would be better at a table level or bar level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS