Final Nov 2009 Raffle stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have finished and distributed all raffle ticket numbers.

We issued 843 tickets worth $4190.

I have PM'ed ScottM the starting and ending ticket numbers

M

McRabbet

[PIE]FANTASTIC[/PIE]

Despite the economy and the error we made overlapping the Raffle with our Donation Drive, we still exceeded last Springs ticket count by 23. BTW, shouldn't the total be $4,215 ($5 x 843)? If we deduct the cost of the Drill Press and the Domino at $1,346.88, we should net $2,868.12 for this Raffle. :eusa_clap I am pleased,:eusa_clap but perhaps we should only buy one prize next time.

Scott Smith and I are still working on Grizzly and really hope we can get them to contribute a big prize for next Spring.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
BTW, shouldn't the total be $4,215 ($5 x 843)?
Scott Smith and I are still working on Grizzly and really hope we can get them to contribute a big prize for next Spring.

The total is accurate. We gave Jim 5 tickets at the Klingspor event if you remember so that is the variance.

I will say PHEW!!!! Stick a fork in me for I AM DONE!!!!!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Well..... So far I have received 10 PM's of people that didn't get their raffle ticket numbers..... :embaresse

Fortunately, I had issued everyone of them a ticket number. I just didn't click "EMAIL RECEIPT" in Quickbooks, and the setting is maintained by customer so it is easy to miss.

I also got a letter in the mail tonight, postmarked November 16th. I started cussing thinking to myself, here we go. Someone waited to the day of the closing to mail the thing in. Geezz......

It was a $20 donation for the 3rd quarter fund raiser.:swoon: On a proactive invoice that I had sent to Patricia Montross for some reason that I cannot remember.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Super job one and all. I have the tickets ready for Friday. As to Rob's comment about buying only one prize I do not agree. I think part of the reason we sold so many is the number and quality of the prizes. Just my 2 cents.

Travis how are the calendar sales going?

M

McRabbet

I must agree that this has been a great fund raiser and indeed the quality of the prizes is the prime reason for our success -- I just hate to see us spend as much as we needed to get them! Super props to Travis for all of his hard work in keying in hundreds of names and addresses -- we need to find a way to assist him or to better automate the process. I will write follow-up letters to all of our contributors to thank them as well.

We need to share the success with the membership and if you want, I'd be happy to start a thread to announce the results -- I can either do it later today or wait until Friday to include some pictures taken at the luncheon and drawing. Let me know your thoughts.

One last thing. I will give Travis $5 toward paying for the tickets we gave Froglips since I think we should keep the books balanced. Anyone else care to join me?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I don't think we need to worry about Froglips tickets. When I keyed them into quickbooks, I put it as zero cost.

Rob, your sending me the ones from WNCWW in Excel was a LOT of help and simplified things a lot. That in and of itself would be great for all sales we do going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS