Festool TS55 REQ-F For Sale -(Sold)

Fermentorman

Mark
Corporate Member
Great condition Festool TS-55 REQ-F Track saw for sale. Includes 3 new unused blades - 1 x 28 tooth combo blade and 2 x 48 tooth fine blade.

Track is NOT included. I recently upgraded to a Festool TS-60.

Saw with additional blades - $425.00

Located in Raleigh - Local pick-up only.

PM me if interested

Attachments

• IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3344.jpg
    IMG_3344.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3345.jpg
    IMG_3345.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3346.jpg
    IMG_3346.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Boomvader

Rich
Senior User
About time! Good purchase, JC. I had this exact saw before I also upgraded to the new TS-60. I like the TS-60, but don’t like the fact that It doesn’t have a removable Plug-It cord. I understand why it does not, but I still don’t care for it.

Doug C.

Doug
Senior User
@Boomvader Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was wondering if you missed having the riving knife on the TS-60 vs the new anti-kickback? I'm trying to convince myself to get the TS60, but the lack of Plug-it cord (and extra price over the TS-55 FEQ make me wonder if it's worth it). Any issues using the TS60 and its high power usage with their dust extractors?

Boomvader

Rich
Senior User
@Boomvader Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was wondering if you missed having the riving knife on the TS-60 vs the new anti-kickback? I'm trying to convince myself to get the TS60, but the lack of Plug-it cord (and extra price over the TS-55 FEQ make me wonder if it's worth it). Any issues using the TS60 and its high power usage with their dust extractors?
Hi Doug…. I haven’t used the TS60 much, but it seems to perform as expected and also works well with the Festool dust extractor. Personally, I do not notice a difference having the anti-kickback in lieu of the riving knife. My biggest gripe is the power cable. I have the 10M cable/hose that is wrapped in a sleeve. So, my trivial gripe is probably in the minority.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS