Fall Registration for woodworking classes Aug 17 & 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

red f

New User
Blaine
I am the primary wood instructor at Western Piedmont Community College in Morganton, NC. I'm attaching the announcement from my division head about our fall class registration. We have a very well equipped shop with helical carbide insert cutterheads in our 24" planer and 12" joiner. Also we have two Sawstop cabinet saws, and an 8" Ritter edge sander among other things. And the newest addition is our Shopbot. I'm a little excited about that one! Also we have a large quantity of domestic hardwoods on hand that is provided for the student's assignments.

Western Piedmont Community College's Professional Crafts: Wood students and enthusiasts, advising/registration for fall 2011 fine woodworking courses, August 17 and 18th; 8:30AM-1:00PM and 5:00-7:00PM.

Contact Courtney Long, Professional Crafts Coordinator, at clong@wpcc.edu or call 828-448-3552 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 828-448-3552 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. All wood and tools provided for woodworking students for duration of the semester. Courses available to all students, 18 years and older. Over 65?, courses are free with a $1.50 student activities fee. Instructors: Blaine Johnston and John Ferguson. Day and evening classes available. Please see press release for new Professional Crafts: Wood evening instructor.

http://www.wpcc.edu/news.php?id=159

Thanks,
Blaine Johnston

PS I'm new on here and hope that I've posted this in the right place. If not, please relocate as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS