Extreme Birdhouses # 35,36,37 and 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranbrook2

New User
john
Hi everyone , It,s good to be building again although we still have lots of snow on the ground. I have been building a few more birdhouses out of my house in the last few weeks .I just have to remember to keep them smaller then the door way.:mrgreen: They are all made from 90 - 120 year old barn wood.

309055250.jpg

309041489.jpg

309041488.jpg

308846880.jpg

308846878.jpg

308846877.jpg

308889526.jpg

308889536.jpg

308889533.jpg

308153920.jpg

308153919.jpg

M

McRabbet

Wow, John -- four more beauties to add to your repetoire! I really like 36 and 37 -- The church on the corner and the snow cabin out in the woods! Great work -- looks like you've had a productive winter, but being truthful, I don't miss the 8-10' of snow every year (I am a native of Rochester, NY)!!

cranbrook2

New User
john
Thank you Rob , I didn,t get anything done during the winter but now that it is beginning to warm up hopefully that will change. I ran out of firewood a few weeks ago and it still gets down to - 12 some nights. :eek:
I started these houses a couple of weeks ago.

cskipper

Cathy
You continue to amaze me! Plus I can't imagine running out of firewood and being that cold - brrrrr!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
John -- These are pretty darn cool ... and your attention to the details is impressive. Keep up the great work ... and from the looks of it, keep warm!

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
John ... those are amazing. A friend of mine told me since I am a beginner, I should start with birdhouses. I sent him a link to some of your pics and told him birdhouses are not for beginners :rolf:.

Keep up the great work.

Will

cranbrook2

New User
john
Thank you everyone for the nice comments . It is starting to warm up around here .As long as it is above zero i,ll be ok :eusa_doh:I do get lots of scraps to burn from the birdhouses.:gar-La;

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Jon, it's obvious that winter hasn't diminished your talent! Those are great! Still hope you'll publish some plans soon. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_thum

Your dog seems to enjoy the snow! Take care and keep in touch.

R

rickc

... but being truthful, I don't miss the 8-10' of snow every year (I am a native of Rochester, NY)!!

Growing up I always appreciated the way you folks in Rochester kept the heavy stuff for yourselves. Stopped it from getting to the Corning/Bath area where I grew up!

And on topic - those are GREAT looking bird houses. Nice job! :icon_thum

cranbrook2

New User
john
Thank you Reggie , Charles and Rick :thumbs_up
We are in the middle of a major meltdown around here today .It will be nice to see the white stuff go .:gar-Bi

Reggie:
I still just have the 2 plans for now . I either have to learn how to do sketchup or find someone who can. I have at least 10 houses that can be drawn up for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors