Exporting photos from gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
How do I export photos from the Gallery to a desktop folder without all of the NCWW peripheral stuff in the picture? :dontknow:

Just want a clean .jpg photo to share with others.

Thanks.

Jeff

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
If you go to your picture in the gallery, you'll see the link for "Large Picture" underneath the photo, e.g. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/P3050126.jpg
That's the URL you'll want to share with others. To save to your machine, go to that URL, right-click on it and select the option to save the picture to your local machine.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 (.NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Jeff

New User
Jeff
It sounds simple enough, but I can't get it to work on my Mac.

Highlighted the Large Picture icon. Right click gives me Cut, Copy, Paste, etc., but no Save or Save As option. Tried Copy and then Paste in an email to myself. The URL arrived in the email, but the link won't open as that picture. :help:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Bas,

Thanks for your help. We gave it a good try anyway. Maybe some of your other Help Desk colleagues are Mac folks so that's worth a try; maybe they'll come up with the magic solution to my question.

:dontknow:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors