Economical source for multi-tool blades

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Where is everyone getting their multi-tool blades? I just got a cordless one and have been using it more often than my corded one. The blades at Lowe's average around $15 each even in a multi-pack. I purchased some Integra brand from Amazon about a year ago and they have been ok. There are a lot of other brands on Amazon.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
In working days, purchased the brand Northern Tool sells, usually with a $5 off coupon. Haven't bought any in about five years (retired.)

OldManK

New User
Kyle
I got this cheap-o EZARC set at the recommendation of my favorite Youtuber who does some pretty valid (albeit unscientific) testing of consumables like drill bits, saw blades, etc. Fairly interesting and amusing if you're into that sort of thing.

I have also purchased the Diablo sets from homedepot and the milwaukee ones and have not noticed a difference for my purposes.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I buy Fein brand when I can. They cost more but last longer. Multi tools are not designed to cut fast. Let the tool do the work. If you try to push it to go faster the blades will not last as long. YMMV.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS