Early Anniversary Present( edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Well the story kind of goes like this...........
She forgot last year,,,,shhhhh I didn't say that!!!!:crossedlips::crossedlips:
No I didn't, and I will deny that I told anyone.:help:

Ordered this baby Saturday afternoon and picked it up at the terminal this afternoon. (Talk about fast)

Here she is in here shipping attire.:tool:

And here she is unwrapped and taken for a test run.

Talk about a sweet running machine. :saw: my Tim Allen expression, that's some power arggg!

Now if the mobile base would just hurry up and get here. I can put her in a postion of worship and start throwing some big wood at her.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I am confused about the advertizing of a case iron trunnion. Must be the table trunnion.

Thanks for looking.

MAC

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Early Anniversary Present

YOU ROCK!!! Congratulations, Resawing here we come:gar-La;.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member

SWWWWWEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking you need to keep the other one. I have two bandsaws now, and really glad that I do. One for curves, one for everything else! Especially nice not to have to change blades and with all that space you saved by combining a sander and a planer, well..... What can I say?

Having a big table will spoil you!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

YOU ROCK!

I swear, I don't know how the economy can be down with all of the NCWWers getting so many new "toys"!!!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster

Travis man you should see how easy it is to change the blades out on this thing.
Huge tension relief lever on the back. rotate it one direction and remove the blade.
However it's too late the other one sold the day after I posted it and was picked up the same day.
She was a good machine and I am sure that the new owner will be very happy.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster

Jeremy it was either you or Travis that got me hooked on Carbide blades.:BangHead::wink_smil
Man I tell you the price on these 131 1/2 inch blades are expensive.
I might just have to wait a bit before I get one.:eusa_pray

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member

YOU ROCK!

I swear, I don't know how the economy can be down with all of the NCWWers getting so many new "toys"!!!

HEY!!!! All I bought was a few clamps!

And Mac, I take no responsibility for helping you spend your money on carbide tipped bandsaw blades. They are sweet though. :gar-Bi

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

ROCK 'N ROLL MAC!!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

That is one sweet lookin' bandsaw, for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. (Now how do you give your LOYL amnesia for a year... forgetting anniversaries?)

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Mac, that is some sweet machine. That is also some real special lady. :icon_thum You have done very well my friend.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

OK Mac, you ROCK on this one. If I had room for it, you would have gotten a good old fashioned You Suck :)

Man that's a sweet looking saw.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member

That's some major Rockage there, John!
You shouldn't have any trouble slicin' and dicin' with that...

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
NICE score Mac! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up When I grow up, I want to resaw like you! :notworthy:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
When I grow up, I want to resaw like you! :notworthy:
??? Trent, believe me, you do NOT have to grow up to resaw like that. Ask Mac. Ask Travis. In fact, I think 98% of the woodworkers are little boys that just got bigger toys :)

Growing up, _vastly_ overrated.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
That is a very true statement. I still play video games (I AM DYING TO FIND A WII) and I still play with toys in general. Mostly, I like BIG toys now.

On the other side, I play my little pony, my little pet shop, Strawberry shortcake (yuk, I hate Strawberry shortcake toys), have tea parties, play with Barbies, and occassionally get to play air hockey with my two girls.

PS - Get a carbide blade and your bandsaw will be magical!

??? Trent, believe me, you do NOT have to grow up to resaw like that. Ask Mac. Ask Travis. In fact, I think 98% of the woodworkers are little boys that just got bigger toys :)

Growing up, _vastly_ overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors