Dw735

Rjgooden

Big Ron
User
I have a dewalt planer that got some damage when It got shipped to me from having a new motor replaced under warranty. I have used it for probably close to a year without any problems. I finally got the issue with the shipper resolved and they let me purchase the broken one at a discount price. I am going to offer the planer to people in our group for what I paid. If no one here wants it I will clean it up and put it on Craigslist for a profit. I got a new replacement sent to me so I no longer need it. I forgot to add price is 200.00.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    786.5 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    728.2 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    721.4 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    816 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    867.4 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    674.5 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    751.5 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    727.7 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    938.2 KB · Views: 191

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
If I wasn’t in Raleigh I’d be on it. I suspect you’ll have someone picking it up pretty soon.

rcktrat

New User
Rick
I have a dewalt planer that got some damage when It got shipped to me from having a new motor replaced under warranty. I have used it for probably close to a year without any problems. I finally got the issue with the shipper resolved and they let me purchase the broken one at a discount price. I am going to offer the planer to people in our group for what I paid. If no one here wants it I will clean it up and put it on Craigslist for a profit. I got a new replacement sent to me so I no longer need it. I forgot to add price is 200.00.

I'm thinking this is sold, but just in case... please put me next in line!

gritz

New User
Robert
A friend had a similar experience with a "bad" motor. He bought a new one and had the burned out motor replaced under warranty. He passed the rebuilt one on to me for some front pocket money and a wood trade. :)

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
It was a pleasure to meet you today and thank you for the new toy. Already working on a new outfeed table for it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS