Dusted off my saw today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Well after a long time i dusted the ols scroll saw off and did some cutting. After a long time away I am no better than i was before , but no worse either. I have been doing a bit of shooting as of late and got tired of paying $1.35 per paper target. Decided to make a template to make my own for about $.30 each. 20160924_172132.jpg the head and heart sections are shoot and see (splatter targets). Crappy spray job on this one but just a trial run to see.20160924_173445.jpg

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I've been looking for some of this "Buellton Board Paper" locally but so far nothing. Staples had this but its just a little narrow. Hoping to find some his weekend at Michaels but who knows. Thanks for the tip. Today I got a fridge box from the local appliance store gonna cut it up tomorrow, for target backing.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
I've been looking for some of this "Buellton Board Paper" locally but so far nothing. Staples had this but its just a little narrow. Hoping to find some his weekend at Michaels but who knows. Thanks for the tip. Today I got a fridge box from the local appliance store gonna cut it up tomorrow, for target backing.

Brown craft paper...we use it sometimes for target. 30" x 15'...and only $1

https://www.dollartree.com/Jot-Mailing-Paper-30-x15-Rolls/p318643/index.pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS