Double plant stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I went to see Jackleg last weekend and had a great time. This is what came of the trip. It is two plant stands like the ones in his gallery joined together. Finish is the remaining mixture of blo and poly left over from the previous project. Plant stands are a gift for my mother. The wood is cypress and this is my first attempt at spraying poly mixture.

These are easy and fun to build and the plans are in July 2007 wood magazine.

Thanks for looking:wsmile:

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
SWEET!!!! The stand came out real nice. Almost to pretty to use as a plant stand. And you will get double bonus poitns for make your MIL happy.:wsmile:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You got a real knack for this thing Tracy, ship me over a box of that talent would you? That came out looking great! Those better be some nice plants to put on there.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Tracy: They look great! You did a nice job! Just had a chance to check in. You MIL should be pleased.

:wsmile:

TracyP

Tracy
Very Nice Tracy, looks like it took a fair amount of hardware :wsmile:

I probably went overboard with the screws and one shelf is crooked. That's what I get for working until almost midnight. But that is an easy fix.

TracyP

Tracy
The Cypress was easy to work with. Jack Leg dried it to perfection and I was able to plane it to the correct dimensions. Man I love the people here on this site. I have learned so much here.:thumbs_up:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS